Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stainless Steel Unisex Watch Review By Samplequeen2015





I received this product for testing purposes at a discount or for free. I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on personal use, quality and performance. I am given no incentive to leave a review however I choose to leave a review to share my experience.

  This is a very nice stainless steel watch that I received for free. When you move the crown to pull out the first grid it allows you to adjust the hour aka set the time. When you pull the crown out it will stop the hands from moving in order for you to set the time. When pressed in the hands will resume with changing as the time changes. This watch has some weight to it. The clasp does fit on your wrist correctly. It also can release, when you push the stainless steel button in it will open so that the watch can be applied correctly to your wrist. It has a mild ticking sound that isn't loud and overbearing.  This is a roman numeral watch which is very stylish. The band was covered by plastic to make sure that it would not be scratched or damaged. It was sent in a nice box on a nice pillow. I recommend this watch. You can look so classy with this watch on your arm. Enjoy I know I am!

No comments: