Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Senior Peeler Vegetable & Fruit Peeler Review By Samplequeen2015





I used this peeler on fruit actually a lemon. This peeler has sharp blades but the lemon was too tough to grade across it. This is a stainless steel one that you can hang from a hook to make it accessible while making a meal and or snack. You have to be careful with the blades to not scratch yourself by accident. It has somewhat of a firm grip as well as a slippery one. This is better to use on potato's and other vegetables that are easier to peel. It also comes with a hook so that you can hang it in your kitchen. I didn't have a good experience like I was hoping to have with this Vegetable/Fruit Peeler. I received this product for testing purposes at a discount or for free. I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on personal use, quality and performance. I am given no incentive to leave a review however I choose to leave a review to share my experience.

No comments: