Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Freebies and Discounts that I received!

Happy New Year To my Fellow visitors I hope your having a nice one! I have some products that I received for Free/Discount and they are from the end of November into December. Check out my goodies that I received.

Cost: $1.99
Paid: $0.00 Free!
 
 
 Cost: $15.95
Paid: $1.95 

Free Chips Ahoy Coupon
Freebie: I received 10 coupons from Organic Valley for Free and they are the Organic Prairie Brand So I can't wait to try their meat products.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SKMEI Outdoor Sports Men's OLA-SK1025A Multifunctional Digital Display Waterproof Watch Dark Blue

                                                Cost: $12.99
                                                Paid: $ 3.90
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cost:$ 11.99
Paid:$ 3.60
Cost: $ 2.29
Paid: 0.00 (Free)
Cost: $ 1.00
Paid: $0.49


Cost: $14.99
Paid: $ 1.95

 


 

No comments: