Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Monday, October 17, 2016

Glitter,Neon & Pastel Pen Review By Samplequeen2015

I received this product through a review site and I was not asked to review this product but I made the personal choice to do so. 

This is a Pack of colorful Pens. It has 24 Gel Ink Pens inside of the Pack. These are non toxic pens so you don't have to worry about any issue with your kids getting a hold of them and possibly messing with their health. There are 6 very bright colors, dark colors, and light colors. They have 6 matte looking pens. Also, in the pack there is a row of 12 Glitter pens. These are super cute. I had fun doodling with them on paper. These have a fine point to them. You can use these pens for any DIY Project they are sure to come on handy. I will continue to enjoy these pens I hope you will as well. Here is the Link to purchase them:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZT641W8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

No comments: