Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Hello Fellow Samplers,


Symptoms of RSD












I know you see my Blog is in Orange now. November is the color for a cause that is near and dear to my Heart. It's a Disease called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD or CRPS). It would be an honor for my cause if any of you would dress in orange or wear and article of orange clothing to represent Raising  Awareness of Rsd Please take a Picture and post it to Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, or Instagram. The Picture day is tomorrow November 2nd and throughout this Month. Thank you so much and I hope all of you that continue to suffer through this disease that a cure will be found for it. Please Hashtag your Picture: Enjoy your weekend!!!! :-) #RSDPLEASEFINDACURE

No comments: