Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Hello to all my viewers... A Waterproof Selfie Stick by Xtend Tek

Hello everyone, I am doing a review for a Facebook group. I am reviewing a Selfie Stick By Xtend Tek. I enjoy this Selfie Stick. It takes pictures and  has a tripod that your able to adjust. It turns the volume up on my phone. I am able to take pictures by pressing the button or just telling my phone to do so. It extends 12" to 36" inches. It also has a Bluetooth remote that's on the Selfie Stick as well as a writs strap to hold it and also has a rubber Non-Slip handle so you don't have to worry about your Selfie Stick falling you have complete control of it. It has a twist lock feature on it to extend it as well as lock it in place or close it up when it's not in use. I would for sure recommend this selfie stick to anyone looking for a great Selfie stick.
If you would like to order one Link:http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Selfie-Bluetooth-Shutter-Control/dp/B00Y3KX9BK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443482956&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=selfie+stick+by+xtend+tek



No comments: