Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Reply To: Google Fiber: Free T-Shirt {limited areas} For (Charlotte Residents Only)







Free Google Fiber t-shirt if you live in Charlotte
If you live in Charlotte, we’d love to share this shirt with you. We’ll use your email and street address to stay in touch with updates. Thanks so much for your support and interest.
https://fiber.google.com/cities/charlotte/tshirt/
By submitting this form, I authorize Google Fiber to use the information I have provided to send me a gift in the mail and to communicate updates about my neighborhood and Google Fiber in the future. I acknowledge that my address and email information will be used in accordance with Google’s Privacy Policy. Google Fiber reserves the right to substitute the gift with a similar item in its sole discretion. One t-shirt per address. Supplies are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.

No comments: