Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

Product Review : Valentia Even Glow Serum

The Vitamin C Serum by Valentia is beyond amazing!!!! I used it on my skin it helps minimize my pores and wrinkles. I have used this product. After using it I apply my makeup. While I have been using it on a trip to the store guys in the store were checking me out. I enjoy the soft citrus fragrance It reminds me of the orange ice cream bars with the vanilla in the center. This is what it smells like to me. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin. It feels smooth afterwards and it takes no time for it to soak into your pores so then you can go ahead and apply your makeup. I Love this product and would for sure recommend this to anyone looking to revitalize their skin. Product Review from Tomoson
LINK: Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Anti-Wrinkle-Antioxidant-Non-Watery/dp/B00HJD8NLY

No comments: