Search Sample Queen 2015 's Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy Friday Freebie Day: Free Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil (Organic) all you do is pay $1.95 in shipping!

Sign up to receive this sample of Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil (Organic). I received my coconut oil at my front door today it didn't take that long for them to send it. I received it from a Company called "Thrive Market" I only had to pay the shipping and it was only $1.95 how cool is that. So head on over sign up and get your Coconut Oil. :-)
1.)  Go to and sign up for an account.
2.) After you signup
3.) Enter your shipping address and billing info and pay the $1.95 shipping.
4.) Your $15 Thrive Market credit will be applied to your account and applies automatically on your next order.  You will also get a coupon for 25% off.
5.) Use both the credit and 25% off coupon and you get $12 more worth of products shipped for FREE!  Update: Use code FREESHIP1 for FREE shipping!
Important: With your purchase, you will be enrolled in a 30 day trial membership with unlimited access to Thrive. No risk, no obligation, cancel anytime. After the trial period (if you do not cancel), you will be charged $59.95 for a 1 year membership to Thrive Market. How to cancel http://help.thrivemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/201497669-How-do-I-cancel-my-membership-

No comments: